A note on the SR blog – a complaint has been received on the content of this blog, so it seems appropriate to lay down a few ground rules.
- The blog is independent, has more than one blogger, and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Trust
- We believe in a free press, within the law
- Each blog has an easily-accessible “Comments” section immediately below: this is the appropriate place to comment, or complain (or indeed praise!) the blog. Every adverse comment will be carefully and fully investigated and answered
- We are very much in favour of interaction and engagement – as wide a range as possible of opinion should be represented
- If we get things factually wrong (which may of course happen from time to time) – let us know, and they will be corrected, in public – this is a public service