The Photo Album
This is our online photo album of the Southwold Railway Past and Present.
Choose from the list of albums below to view a slideshow.
- Along the route of the Southwold Railway (30 photos): Stewart Green takes us along the route of the railway as it is today, from Halesworth to Southwold.
- Days Gone By (10 photos): Postcards and photos of the Southwold Railway - many from the collection of David Lee.
For further illustrations, see our regular feature 'Alan Taylor's Album' on the Newsletter page.
- Ireland - August 2010 (18 photos): Tim & Eileen Heaps and Stewart & Sue Green on a 'recce' to the Cavan & Leitrim Railway, Dromod, in search of 3' gauge stock and advice for our Wenhaston project.
- Show & Model Railway Exhibition 2011 (23 photos): Our first Southwold Railway Trust Show & Model Railway Exhibition at St Edmund's (30 April-1 May 2011) porved very popular. Here are a few glimpses of the exhibits on display.
- Southwold in Miniature (37 photos): The Southwold Railway lives again - in model form!
- Wenhaston Station Project (5 photos): A taster of our proposed Wenhaston Station Project site in early Spring 2011.